Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pride & Promise
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a mechanic in the Monterey Bay area....I am leaking oil from what appears to be my oil filter housing, or the two cooling lines running into it....don't have the patience, nor the place to work on it so I need to take it someplace...anyone know someone in the area or suggestions?!?

·
Pride & Promise
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its a chevy? mine was the same way it's the cooler lines not too hard just messy!
yeah a 1992 chevy blazer full size 4 wheel drive....I can handle messy, but I'm not 100% sure it's coming from the lines....should I try to fix those first? if so...can you walk me through it and I'll give it my best shot

·
Pride & Promise
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol...yeah, I wiggled the lines and they didn't seems loose, but when I was under the truck there was oil on the drive shaft, skid plate, and of course the oil pan....but it's not dripping from the filter....it looks like the bolt on the oil pan above the cooling lines has oil on it...I don't know if that is what's loose, but I can't get to it without moving the lines...and since I don't have the easiest place to work on it, I figured I'd try to take it somewhere....thanks though! :)

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Call the Wayside Garage in Seaside 899-2425. Sammy Diaz is the owner and a good friend of my sister.

Check your PM for more details

·
Pride & Promise
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Dilligaf!!!! I will give him a call when I get back!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts