Late Start-er
821 Posts
Mouzer
Just got off the phone with a guy in SJ who is interested
Check pm's for his contact info

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
don (HULLSHOT) will probably post up a pic when he gets it all hooked up and starts the journey south....he said he was taken it back north first......:grin:

he is probably gonna drop his motor in it and make a couple passes in it before he heads south...
For a small fee I will...
Going to grab it at noon for ya.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
lady that owned the property says somebody picked up my boat about 1pm and its gone..anybody seen it north of san jose off the 5.....
i have nt heard from the seller or hullshot to know if the transaction went ok...............:grin::grin::grin::grin:
Only had to air up 3 tires and change out one, extend the wire harness and install safety chain and install a bow pin to hold boat.
Had to put it in 4 low to get it out with all the grass and spider webs holding it to the dirt, LOL!

·
Complicated
104 Posts
👍

Glad it finally all worked out its on to blue waters she woulda rotted to the ground there in San Jose I wanna see some pics when it's all done mouser

·
Registered
623 Posts
:))eek:)) Mouzer, you caused all this commotion over that ? Was it free ?

That's just a flatbottom with training wheels stuck on it, what are you going to do with that "thing".:rolleyes:

·
BLOWNRANGER II
97 Posts
More trash!

One mans trash is always another mans treasure! Mouser will make big bucks on this baby for sure! Gotta hand it to you

1 - 20 of 43 Posts