Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently looking for a Capsule boat I can fix up and paint. ( Not Bode's k5 :D) Just looking to see if someone wants to go racing, Maybe a motor guy. I think I can afford about 1/2 what is is gonna take. I'll run whatever motor you can come up w ss ps k. Anyway thought I would try.. We can use my dads boat for a practice boat on Irvine etc....Send a PM. Chad in so cal.

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
I think Sammons and Billy own a P/S motor together. Billy and him went in partners last year on a boat just to resell the boat without motor. I saw the motor at Daves house about six months ago..you might want to call him or Billy. Nice piece if I remember right...I was thinkin about it for the Rayson but went a different direction..

·
Registered
424 Posts
I would like to go racing too!

Have ss boat and motor in the works. was hoping for this year. Whenever the boat and motor are ready, they will be as competitive as anything out there. I need to think about crew and possibly driver. Let me know if any one with experience want's on board. Let's go racing!

·
Upstanding Member
12,717 Posts
I think Sammons and Billy own a P/S motor together. Billy and him went in partners last year on a boat just to resell the boat without motor. I saw the motor at Daves house about six months ago..you might want to call him or Billy. Nice piece if I remember right...I was thinkin about it for the Rayson but went a different direction..
The perfect marriage....:)hand

·
Registered
287 Posts
Currently looking for a Capsule boat I can fix up and paint. ( Not Bode's k5 :D) Just looking to see if someone wants to go racing, Maybe a motor guy. I think I can afford about 1/2 what is is gonna take. I'll run whatever motor you can come up w ss ps k. Anyway thought I would try.. We can use my dads boat for a practice boat on Irvine etc....Send a PM. Chad in so cal.
Everything on a capsule boat takes twice as much money and three times as much time. Also, racing partnerships, BAD IDEA, been down that road, several times, nobody wins and everyone leaves thinking they got screwed. Not trying to rain on your parade, we need more guys, but make sure you know what you are agreeing to/getting into.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everything on a capsule boat takes twice as much money and three times as much time. Also, racing partnerships, BAD IDEA, been down that road, several times, nobody wins and everyone leaves thinking they got screwed. Not trying to rain on your parade, we need more guys, but make sure you know what you are agreeing to/getting into.
Thanks for your Input from the north.... I found a guy on the wsmc board a while back and we had a great time w the bikes.. Granted there is more money involved .. but it is the same interests in the sport w different agendas. He and I go skiin' together once in a while nowayday's. he got married and now has 7 kids...:D
Chad

·
Registered
227 Posts
I would like to go racing too!

Have ss boat and motor in the works. was hoping for this year. Whenever the boat and motor are ready, they will be as competitive as anything out there. I need to think about crew and possibly driver. Let me know if any one with experience want's on board. Let's go racing!
I sure would like to drive a ss or k got plenty of flat seat time just need some one to hand me some keys and give it a go i think i could get the hang of it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.