Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone catch the HBO documentary last night about the illegals riding trains from the far south of Mexico to the U.S. borders???

It made me SICK... :|err

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Haven't seen it yet.

We used to see them all the time hanging out of boxcars coming through from south TX on the way to Houston. The RR has cracked down quite a bit and I haven't seen much of it in the last few years.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was pretty shocking, I dont know if they can make it all the way across the border anymore but my impression is that this is still going on in MUXico... The train engineers are on the take and even though it is illegal to hop the trains the engineers will STOP the trains if you have the $$$...

MAN O MAN I hate the Muxican Gubment...

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
It was pretty shocking, I dont know if they can make it all the way across the border anymore but my impression is that this is still going on in MUXico... The train engineers are on the take and even though it is illegal to hop the trains the engineers will STOP the trains if you have the $$$...

MAN O MAN I hate the Muxican Gubment...
I saw it. Pretty sad if you ask me. Too bad they cant get their shit together in that country and take care of their own. I could not imagine being 11 years old and going through what they do in an effort to find a better life.

They can't take the train all the way to the US. About 50 miles from the boarder they have to go on foot.

I don't blame them for wanting to be out of that place but we can't let every sad story into the US.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One TEN year old boy, the adults that were with him (one may have been his mother) RAN and left him behind... TEN YEARS OLD and left to fend for himself in the dessert... Talk about cold hearted...

Where do people that COLD and insensitive come from???

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
One TEN year old boy, the adults that were with him (one may have been his mother) RAN and left him behind... TEN YEARS OLD and left to fend for himself in the dessert... Talk about cold hearted...

Where do people that COLD and insensitive come from???QUOTE]

You'll see that here when the lefties start fleeing for their safety. It'll be every lefty for themselves!!!
Hell, they've already left the taxpaying, patriot, conservative behind.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts