1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will do the cruise on friday evening,then show on Sat
then go try to blow up my junk at Thunderhill raceway on
Sunday:)devil

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
didnt even know they still did this...i have been twice what a cool/hot time. itook my el camino and the following year the stepside, i remember getting my azz chewed by the chp for getting on the freeway sideways:)devil

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wave if you see my junk

B

·
0 Posts
The weather couldnt be better here this year. Should be a great weekend, thats why im heading to the lake!!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Killer time at KAN,and hit the track with my junk for the gran finalley

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
got smoked like a Marlboro

kinda tough playing field when Camaro has 572 inch with nitrous against my measly 302 with no poweradders
notice the crowd voted louder for my junk:p
not bad considering we didnt touch the car and the very next day rolled out to Thunderhill raceway and cut a 2:20 second laptime on the three mile fifteen turn road course
http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff22/stoker2001/?action=view&current=SANY0039.flv

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
kinda tough playing field when Camaro has 572 inch with nitrous against my measly 302 with no poweradders
notice the crowd voted louder for my junk:p
not bad considering we didnt touch the car and the very next day rolled out to Thunderhill raceway and cut a 2:20 second laptime on the three mile fifteen turn road course
http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff22/stoker2001/?action=view&current=SANY0039.flv

Very cool man. it's not always about winning, it's about smokin the tires:D

·
Registered
474 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Had a killer time

Went and hung out at Chevy's Friday night with Rhinowood, Dave Kiker (Nighthawk Hemi), did the cruise dealio, then hit the drags Saturday:)devil

Great time and thanks again Kiker for the hospitality:))THumbsUp

PHOT0526.jpg

PHOT0530.jpg

PHOT0546.jpg

PHOT0615.jpg

Image003.jpg

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks everyone for the kudos

LSR,suprised we didnt run into you (friggen million people tho)
we did the cruise friday night for a couple hours and ran down the strip about 7:30 on Sat evening (there were some heavy hitters there,mostly full on drag-only cars tho)
I was hopeing the drags were catering to mostly cars from the show and cruise,but it must of been a series race going on...
I didnt see much of anything drive out there and run:(:(
Are those current pics at Redding DS,cause i dont recall seeing any blue stripes on the asphalt like that?
you would think this is a car website.....LOL

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
thanks everyone for the kudos

LSR,suprised we didnt run into you (friggen million people tho)
we did the cruise friday night for a couple hours and ran down the strip about 7:30 on Sat evening (there were some heavy hitters there,mostly full on drag-only cars tho)
I was hopeing the drags were catering to mostly cars from the show and cruise,but it must of been a series race going on...
I didnt see much of anything drive out there and run:(:(
Are those current pics at Redding DS,cause i dont recall seeing any blue stripes on the asphalt like that?
you would think this is a car website.....LOL
Yea suprised we didn't see you either . . . did the cruise and hung out in the Chevy's parking lot (and bar:)sphss), then went out to Dave's ranch and BBQ'd and drank until late. We got a late start Saturday so we decided to just go to Redding Raceway instead of the show. The pics were taken there, I took tons of them. I noticed that when a lot of cars showed from the show they were already starting eliminations, which sucked because I would have liked to seen some of the cars that were at the cruise go down the track . . . . instead they focused on the ones in the race that were qualified . . . oh well . . . It would have been nice to see a grudge race or something and allow the show cars to run but as it was we got back to Dave's around 1:30am. Hope to see you at CFW:)devil

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Im sure i've seen this car around town a couple of times. Am I wrong?

I had never seen it, but I have been out of the car show deal for 3 or 4 years because I got into . . . . . wait for it . . . .

:)devil . . . FAST FOCKIN BOATS . . . . :)devil

:D

I asked the owner why there was a dent behind the rear window and he said his scoop blew off at speed when he raced it. . . . :))eek:))

Still a very bitchin car and nice guy to talk to.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Deb and I hung out at the Outback during the cruise, nice cars and a huge crowd. Finally had some good weather!
Never saw so many Chevy CST's in one place!

Some sick Pro-streeters' too!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts