Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DIRECTBUY SHOWROOMS
we have a appointment for a open house tour of there showroom in cordelia! the wife is very interested in seeing what this place is all about we are supposed to able to save some dough...anyone with some info????

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
550 Posts
I have an uncle that was stupid enough to sign up. I think it cost him 5k to sign up and most of the stuff he looked at was cheaper at Lowe's.

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
Direct Buy

Anthony,

I looked into this...
$6,000.00 to join, I couldn't buy enough stuff to make this pay for itself.

I have a Lowe's and a Home Depot commercial account. You need anything, I'll give you the cards!

But, on the other hand, it's good to go and learn for yourself. Then you know you didn't miss an opportunity.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anthony,

I looked into this...
$6,000.00 to join, I couldn't buy enough stuff to make this pay for itself.

I have a Lowe's and a Home Depot commercial account. You need anything, I'll give you the cards!

But, on the other hand, it's good to go and learn for yourself. Then you know you didn't miss an opportunity.
right bro thanks you be hearing form bout those cards just waiting for the pinche bank to hurry up!!

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anthony,

Run, it's a scam. Saw a show on TV exposing them. F..kers

Rick
yeah on that link above it has the news clip, glad we asked around...what was friggin crazy is they told us kids were not allowed to go inside the showroom...:)violent44

c-ya hookie bro!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Anthony...........

I'd have to agree with all the posts on here. I'm in the flooring business and we have lost a few customers to them, and most or them come back crying later. Direct buy knows how to collect money up front, but thats the only thing they're good at. In addition, they buy their floors from the same distributors that we buy from, so the prices arent much lower.....10 -15% lower if your lucky. .........Zero ethics business in my opinion.

I am one of the retailers that threw a shit fit when they opened. :|err
I was pissed that my potentiol customers could go in there and see my wholsale prices, It costs me $100,000 a year in overhead to be able to buy things at those prices. The good news now is, that they have a reputation for being crooks......Now I can just sit back and smile:D

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd have to agree with all the posts on here. I'm in the flooring business and we have lost a few customers to them, and most or them come back crying later. Direct buy knows how to collect money up front, but thats the only thing they're good at. In addition, they buy their floors from the same distributors that we buy from, so the prices arent much lower.....10 -15% lower if your lucky. .........Zero ethics business in my opinion.

I am one of the retailers that threw a shit fit when they opened. :|err
I was pissed that my potentiol customers could go in there and see my wholsale prices, It costs me $100,000 a year in overhead to be able to buy things at those prices. The good news now is, that they have a reputation for being crooks......Now I can just sit back and smile:D
i can see that being in bizz for yourself to get a under cut buy another company can hurt, i didnt forget about ya bro for floors just waiting on the bank takin its sweet azz time:mad:..it was the ms's ideal to give it a look i just did the "YES DEAR" favor and told her id go...as i said above im really glad i asked the boards about that place...thanx:)devil

·
Registered
474 Posts
i can see that being in bizz for yourself to get a under cut buy another company can hurt, i didnt forget about ya bro for floors just waiting on the bank takin its sweet azz time:mad:..it was the ms's ideal to give it a look i just did the "YES DEAR" favor and told her id go...as i said above im really glad i asked the boards about that place...thanx:)devil
Actually, theyre not undercutting me.......they are charging more than I am and making people feel like they got a deal. Thats why it's called a scam;)

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually, theyre not undercutting me.......they are charging more than I am and making people feel like they got a deal. Thats why it's called a scam;)

aaaaaa got it:)devil

·
Registered
474 Posts
Or they have better sales people and are paid only commissions(sp)
Like I said earlier, the only thing they are good at is collecting your money. They have fallen short in other areas.........installations, service after the sale, experience, produce knowlege, etc.

Dont get me going, dammit! LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts