Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· LHC Architect
1,507 Posts
I'm think'n sleep'n thru the fireworks...
and thats what you will be doing (sleeping on the boat)....in the past it was always WAY!!!crowded and expect to spend 4hrs getting back on your trailer....
it's cool the fireworks will once again be held in their traditional place:)devil, you can see them from just about anywhere in town this way

1,228 Posts
and thats what you will be doing (sleeping on the boat)....in the past it was always WAY!!!crowded and expect to spend 4hrs getting back on your trailer....
it's cool the fireworks will once again be held in their traditional place:)devil, you can see them from just about anywhere in town this way
where are they shooting them off from ???

· LHC Architect
1,507 Posts
where are they shooting them off from ???
Rotary park...and I am betting this is the reason the vendors got the boot so fast;)

do you remember the days when they would put a floating bridge in the channel between the Island and the mainland for winterblast? (mid 90's)
should end up with the same kind of show...window shaker:)devil

· I'm baaaaack...
4,238 Posts
I'm think'n sleep'n thru the fireworks...
Hey, if you find mine, can you bring it up? I lost my black mushroom anchor in the swimming area a few weeks back:D We found the prop shotgun, but not my anchor.:mad:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.