Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
use one of these. I think I know the reaction I will get. IT IS NOT FOR ME.:D It is a guy down the street and he is over budget on his build and was checking them out. Look and speak you mind. OH CHIT. It is Saturday night. Oh well I can take it.:)hand

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
looks like another "quality"(cheesy)pro-crap POS to me:D

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
I'd rather use an old Rochester. Although I would try one as an anchor point for my rope in a bucket of cement :D to keep my bouy from floatin off.

Lets face it ProCrap is not a name associated with quality. And to see them degrade an american icon:|err
If I owned the holley name I would want it off their add as in now.

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
6 hours left and no bids :)bulb I wish all americans were that smart at election time:D

Evil tell the guy down the street if he buys right the first time he will save more money than having to buy twice. And then end up with carbs he cant give away:)hand

·
Registered
388 Posts
That main body is set up for 3 circuits, you don't see that often on a 4150. i'm guessin that 3rd circuit is a dead end on this one. Looks like PC tried to mimic a Dominator on the top side, but that puts the booster pretty far into the venturi comparatively.

·
Distinguished Member
5,772 Posts
I've heard that everytime someone uses a ProComp part, any part... a puppy dies. :mad: Something to consider..

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
I've got 2 of those atop a tunnel rammed, bone stock 396 in my 21 ft Howard jet mini daycruiser. Best time at Ming 10.01 @ 109 mph.

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
I cant wait to see the next post LOL

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
One of these days some body is going to take a 2 bolt and build an entire motor using ProCrap, make 750 HP, feed it into a ProCrap pump and go 120 MPH and show us all that its great stuff. My money is QJ doing it first.
Doing it first???.....How about "DONE IT ALREADY":)devil

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
It's getting better :D

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
All we need is one more post to call this bull shit at its best :D

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
:)bulb
I've got 2 of those atop a tunnel rammed, bone stock 396 in my 21 ft Howard jet mini daycruiser. Best time at Ming 10.01 @ 109 mph.
Step away from the pipe. That's a better story than the near stock Surburan engine in the othet boat. At least tell me the tach is working on this boat?

A 21 mini daycruiser at 109 with a 396 (stock 396) :)bulb

S CP

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
:)bulb

Step away from the pipe. That's a better story than the near stock Surburan engine in the othet boat. At least tell me the tach is working on this boat?

A 21 mini daycruiser at 109 with a 396 (stock 396) :)bulb

S CP
I think it's a bong:|err with some good shit in it :D

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
I think it's a bong:|err with some good shit in it :D
some very good shit. Maybe it's from Maui :)bulb

But since I don't smoke I wouldn't know.

S CP

1 - 20 of 56 Posts