Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
are you going to the horseshoe tournament ?
I was thinking about it. At least stop by and check it out. I'm terrible at horseshoes. I imagine we will head up river a ways. Picacho is always my favorite, I grew up going there as a kid. I'm glad to be back down this way.

Are you going out?

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
I was thinking about it. At least stop by and check it out. I'm terrible at horseshoes. I imagine we will head up river a ways. Picacho is always my favorite, I grew up going there as a kid. I'm glad to be back down this way.

Are you going out?
will be hard as it's the week before Bonneville .. lots of stuff to do on the car yet, but I'm thinking about it. Been a part of the ECP ( sponsor group ) for over 14 years, so I try to make it out as it's one of our fund raising events for the year. There is a chance we might make it. I don't play in the tournament ( takes all damn day) just hang out and take boat rides.

·
Bostick Racing Engines
1,063 Posts
will be hard as it's the week before Bonneville .. lots of stuff to do on the car yet, but I'm thinking about it. Been a part of the ECP ( sponsor group ) for over 14 years, so I try to make it out as it's one of our fund raising events for the year. There is a chance we might make it. I don't play in the tournament ( takes all damn day) just hang out and take boat rides.
It doesn't take all day if you suck... I typically try to get knocked out the first round... and when I say try, I mean I get my ass whipped by blind, no armed midgets.

But it is a good deal and a good time none the less.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
It doesn't take all day if you suck... I typically try to get knocked out the first round... and when I say try, I mean I get my ass whipped by blind, no armed midgets.

But it is a good deal and a good time none the less.
the food is good and I see tons of old school friends there.

·
Team CJ460
2,191 Posts
Good stretch of the river lucky for me the inlaws have a place there we tend to run up to the upper sand bar then go south thru the too lies and and float in Clearlake

·
Registered
574 Posts
Good stretch of the river lucky for me the inlaws have a place there we tend to run up to the upper sand bar then go south thru the too lies and and float in Clearlake

When does this happen? I've never seen you there before!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
36.9 lbs was the biggest. Live bluegill is the bait used and caught on the main river in the deep spots found on depth finder.

·
Off Road Badass
267 Posts
I'll be out there this weekend...looks like good weather cant wait.

BTW, those are some huge cats!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts