Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got someone that wants to take my daughter out to the delta today in a 18ft. jetboat out of oarwood, hows the water look over there? not to sure about it, looks like crap here in stockton.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
his name aint john is it???

id say keep it on the trailer have breakfast and hot coco:D

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
yea, thats what worry's me. They met at the Tower Park outting. had the safty talk with both of them also:|err
he wouldnt of had cut off wranglers on would he??? thats a dead give away lmao....not trying to spook ya but he is a lil goofey! not in a petaphile way

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he wouldnt of had cut off wranglers on would he??? thats a dead give away lmao....not trying to spook ya but he is a lil goofey! not in a petaphile way
at least he had the cut-offs on and not his long black pants and boots:D while all went well the daughter had fun and made it home in 1 piece.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
at least he had the cut-offs on and not his long black pants and boots:D while all went well the daughter had fun and made it home in 1 piece.
lmao those are the black pants that got modified...lol..cool glad all went well!!

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Slotracer.......I was out there with them for a bit....things looked ok but after I left who knows????? We just mainly hung out at ski beach.

No black cut off's, no cowboy boots, no pirate bandana, no pomigranate beer (Danny was disappointed), and the only stupidity while I was there was the trash talking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts