Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's a NJBA race, but is anyone gonna make it out to Big River? I'll be out there Saturday and Sunday with my brown and white Howard, a mini Eliminator Daytona, and fasterthebetter's CP. We're going for my buddy's bachelor party, so its gonna be a sausage fest.:mad:

·
Registered
853 Posts
I know there's a NJBA race, but is anyone gonna make it out to Big River? I'll be out there Saturday and Sunday with my brown and white Howard, a mini Eliminator Daytona, and fasterthebetter's CP. We're going for my buddy's bachelor party, so its gonna be a sausage fest.:mad:
i will be there.:)devil

·
Shifty Racing
689 Posts
Ohhh cant wait! Im gonna blow the doors off that daytona! I told James it's on. It will be the first daytona i'll beat. ha ha ha Gotta take pictures:)hand hey Joey are you bringing the boat out this time?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ohhh cant wait! Im gonna blow the doors off that daytona! I told James it's on. It will be the first daytona i'll beat. ha ha ha Gotta take pictures:)hand hey Joey are you bringing the boat out this time?
Davey, I'll blow you out of the water 0-100 feet.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
at the river now. all set up and ready to put my boat in the water and clean it since i cant afford the fu*kin fuel. see you guys at the cove flag me down if i go by.:D

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did a quick polish, replaced the bunk boards, and installed bumping stereo system. See you guys out there tomorrow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts