Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
rollin on the river
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone going out today?

Was thinking of putting some more hours on the new motor.

·
rollin on the river
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking about 2pm for a lil cruz.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Looking about 2pm for a lil cruz.
Did you get my PM??
Me and War canoe ripped a 100 miles off and i didnt even run out of gas this time:|err
sorry we missed you,next time

·
Sit N' Spin
1,423 Posts
Went out today for a short trip. Cruised down to Union Point and the place was crawlin' with H2O popo along with the Coast Guard. Apparently there was a fatal jet ski accident right outside the place. The current was also a little on the swift side through there as well.

Came back down the Victoria Canal route...man talk about white caps!!! Rougher than shit all the way back to Old River.

All in all it was a nice cruise run to end the weekend with. Ran into yomammas...good to see you out there and maybe one day I'll make it to Hayward and we can figure out what all is goin' on with your boat.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ran into yomammas...good to see you out there and maybe one day I'll make it to Hayward and we can figure out what all is goin' on with your boat.
it was good to meet you, too, jetaholic. i'll be ready and waiting for you with cash, beer :D(and whatever else floats your boat);) 'cuz my shit's ****ED!! i may not know a thing about engines, but i can tell when one is ****ed up. i have no idea whats wrong, but i know it's not right; by a long shot. i'm ready for you 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week. Greg @(415)845-7249

·
Registered
408 Posts
it was good to meet you, too, jetaholic. i'll be ready and waiting for you with cash, beer :D(and whatever else floats your boat);) 'cuz my shit's ****ED!! i may not know a thing about engines, but i can tell when one is ****ed up. i have no idea whats wrong, but i know it's not right; by a long shot. i'm ready for you 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week. Greg @(415)845-7249

You really got to read what ya write, Thats what his boat bitch says to him.

Sounds like you guys had a good time. Glad to hear that Gramps was there to help you out.

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Dave

Thanks for the ride tonight, it is always nice to get home from work and go for a quick spin around the Delta. Next time we sall take the Fountain for a spin.

·
rollin on the river
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dave

Thanks for the ride tonight, it is always nice to get home from work and go for a quick spin around the Delta. Next time we sall take the Fountain for a spin.
Anytime... It was a nice evening.

·
Sit N' Spin
1,423 Posts
Dave

DAVEO said:
Anytime...it was a nice evening
Aww...y'all go out for a nice candlelight dinner at Union Point? :)gay:( :)hand

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Nope, we went out to move the channel markers around so that you get lost next time you go out for a ride:D
lmao...that good! shit now i might find my way:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts