Performance Boats Forum banner

anyone gonna be on the Sac river this sat or sun

2K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER 
#1 ·
just changed out a few things on the boat and planned on just putting around on the Sac River or somewhere else close that dont mind LOUD exhuast . i plan on going for a lil drive and floating around and was just wondering anyone else gonna be on the river in sacramento this weekend . would like to go to the Berryessa thing but dont know where they are meeting and saturday will be kinda a late day prolly would hit water in the 2-3 pm or shoot for sunday if no one else meets me sunday . anyway just getting a feel for where ppl will be boating .. i'd go to CFW or folsom but im too Loud and im not hooking water or putting baffles in my exhuast . i got pulled over the weekend of the Boat Bash at CFW for being out of the Cove and being to Loud .. i wanna do alil cruising like on the river anyone up for it?

#2 ·
just changed out a few things on the boat and planned on just putting around on the Sac River or somewhere else close that dont mind LOUD exhuast . i plan on going for a lil drive and floating around and was just wondering anyone else gonna be on the river in sacramento this weekend . would like to go to the Berryessa thing but dont know where they are meeting and saturday will be kinda a late day prolly would hit water in the 2-3 pm or shoot for sunday if no one else meets me sunday . anyway just getting a feel for where ppl will be boating .. i'd go to CFW or folsom but im too Loud and im not hooking water or putting baffles in my exhuast . i got pulled over the weekend of the Boat Bash at CFW for being out of the Cove and being to Loud .. i wanna do alil cruising like on the river anyone up for it?
i will be launching from discovery park sunday at 10, to the sturgeon for breakfast, catsass will be out in his daytona also. if yu see it or my howard at sturgeon come on by or wherever we are. no plans after that maybe take a run up north and then up the american and tie up to the big boats.. Yull have to go slower for us grocery getters:D and I only have 1 tank of gas left in it so i aint going to far.

#3 ·
oh cool Todd hasnt seen my lil Flatty v-drive yet . you will definately hear me if im around . ill be in a mostly white Bubble deck Sanger with Burnt Orange stripe around it ... i think i might have been with Todd when you came with us on Hookey day last nov. this is Bill Ricks buddy . anyway hopefuly ill run into you guys out there

#9 ·
thanks for putting up with budwieser n me today... was good seeing you guys . my freakin alternator died on me after Budwieser left my buddy came down and we went for a ride and about 3-4 miles past west sac bridge shut her down and wouldnt start back up .. man sure does suck having to be towed back in that far out but saved alot of 110 octane fuel for next time out :D lol .... thanks again guys .
Bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.