Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been asking this same forum question each August for about 8 years now.

Any one had an experience with the law this season?

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts

I believe i had a run in with lowriver -- bastard took the last raised and sugared from :)Wincheles -- then wrote me a ticket for too many sheep in the front seat .. that bastard !:D:)hand

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
nope not yet.... seems they have been very fair and as longg as ive been going to parker they always have...thanks boatcop

·
Registered
656 Posts
I got rolled going through parker on Sunday night. I was asking everyone what they wanted from Taco Bell (which was out of beans) not paying attention to my speed. I got off with a warning. Nice guy.:D

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
Got a ticket going to Parker 2 weekends ago in Temecula / Hemet area..

Haven't talked to any cops on the water yet this year..

RD

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts

On the opposite end. We tried to assist a dying woman and had to give statements. Everybody was very cordial and professional. Was handled as well as could be considering the circumstances. Had a few conversations with them after the fact and all is good.

·
Registered
72 Posts
<---- Got rolled by the SB Sheriffs boat this past Friday night in Thompson bay trying to get off the water as the wind & Lightning rolled in around 8:30pm. They had me jump onto the front of their boat and take a seat, I heard them ask everyone on my boat OK who is sober enough to drive this vessel in. Quick response from everyone on my boat "the guy you have sitting on the front of your boat". I was about an 18 pack deep by that time, "DIET COKE" that is. They laughed with all the drunks on my boat, one came up to the front and spoke to me briefly, said we are quickly drifting/blowing into the shallow area so get back on your boat, thanks for being responsible and sent me into the marina.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
I was at Parker two weeks ago cruising up river at about 4500rpm in a blown injected deal with no mufflers and when I passed the water LEO's the sumbitches WAVED at me!:|err:|err:D:D:D

·
Registered
243 Posts
Got a ticket going to Parker 2 weekends ago in Temecula / Hemet area..

Haven't talked to any cops on the water yet this year..

RD
you got hit by the motor cycle highway patrol that sits just before the 1st off ramp in temc?

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
First or second Monday in April, I was pulling into Copper Canyon as a LEO boat and a dozen LEO's on PWC's were leaving. Must of been some sort of training class. I thought I was being used as Example #1 thru #20. The only thing they didn't check was my shorts.

·
Monrovia in the House
411 Posts
My 17 year old and his (2) friends driving my suburban got pulled over California side of Parker (2 weekends ago for no mud flaps!! That's wierd didn't know a suburban needed mud flaps. I think they were harrassing my son.

Same area about 2 months ago our friends driving a tahoe got pulled over for the same thing. What's up with that???

·
Ex-Californian
437 Posts
My 17 year old and his (2) friends driving my suburban got pulled over California side of Parker (2 weekends ago for no mud flaps!! That's wierd didn't know a suburban needed mud flaps. I think they were harrassing my son.

Same area about 2 months ago our friends driving a tahoe got pulled over for the same thing. What's up with that???
They dont like GM products....

·
Registered
160 Posts
Not us but we watched someone on a jetski get a dui. :D Oh and the same weekend, our friends kid got a dui on Rice heading into town.

As for us, the Parker po-po on the water just wave to us. :)hand

·
Don't Taze Me, Bro!
1,885 Posts
nope not yet.... seems they have been very fair and as longg as ive been going to parker they always have...thanks boatcop
I was at Parker two weeks ago cruising up river at about 4500rpm in a blown injected deal with no mufflers and when I passed the water LEO's the sumbitches WAVED at me!:|err:|err:D:D:D
Not us but we watched someone on a jetski get a dui. :D Oh and the same weekend, our friends kid got a dui on Rice heading into town.

As for us, the Parker po-po on the water just wave to us. :)hand
:)devil :)hand

·
Registered
293 Posts

if you tires are wider than stock you my need mud flaps or if you are lifted

·
Stihl Kicking
415 Posts
i think its been almost 15 years the last time i got pulled over and he just let me go with a warning. never been stopped on the lake.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts