Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a goped for my son. The old one is worn out and the motor is shot. I'm thinking that if someone has one that they don't use and they want to sell it, it may be
better than rebuilding my son's old one. Let me know.

Keith Sayre
Nordic Boats
928-208-1945

·
waiting sucks
981 Posts
Some $hit face is ridding mine somewhere in OC. It was stolen right outta my garage. Damn thing was pimp, went 30, pretty fast for an old goped (10 years ago). I'm sure the people next door to me were greatful that it was stolen. They were always fun

·
Registered
268 Posts
i got one thats in pieces, all the parts are good though. comes with billet deck, billet wheels, 3rd beering support, high performance carb, k&n, and big spindle. the after market stuff alone is worth over 300. frame is blue. asking $75 if your interested

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Looking for a goped for my son. The old one is worn out and the motor is shot. I'm thinking that if someone has one that they don't use and they want to sell it, it may be
better than rebuilding my son's old one. Let me know.

Keith Sayre
Nordic Boats
928-208-1945
I have one Keith. I rarely ride it and want an electric one. I am in HB. Send me a pm and I can give you pics if you like.

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
yeah, buy a used one then when jr. upgrades you can just put a screamin ass motor on there!.... now you got me thinking i want one! haha

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts
go to http://www.davesmotors.com hands down the best large scale r/c and go ped guys around... i used to have their 27.2 reed case motors in my baja 5b, would sh!t and get!
I have been looking pretty hard at the Baja 5T, kinda pricey...Do you like your 5b? Do you use it much?

Had a electric I trashed a couple of weeks ago..Sorry Keith!

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
well i got rid of it a while back because a kid wanted it and i never used it (sold it for $600, had about $1500 into it, plus the initial $1000 for the car) but im getting another here soon, they are the shiiiizzz... i'll post a couple vids, i had a buncha mods done to mine but they are the most fun stock.. until you take them out to the dunes!!!!

edit: oh, and when i was in college there was a little desert area in between my house and campus... i got carried away a time or two and didnt make it to class, but i ALWAYS stopped by after on my way home, because my 5b had headlights!!! haha

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
84Condor;699975 i'll post a couple vids said:
sure can beat the SH!T outta 'em, nothing broke on this launch and FAIL!

hill was two short... 2 sec. throttle blips

the entire time i was idling i told my cameraman to move, he never did so i idled up, didnt move, story ends with him getting dusted! haha

and heres what it looked like with the bashin' body on!

sorry for the threadjack kieth! but buy a couple of these, they are a ton of fun and are fun to play with during the offseason!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Do they still sell the original go-peds. Would love to get one. Also my next RC car will be a Baja 5b, they are badass:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts