Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Eric Thibaults new ride at the boat show? Has the iron cross on the side and is red I believe. Going to have 6's and BIG Teague power...Looking to get high 100's out of it. Any one have pics?

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Nope, but it looks pretty darn nice and I am certain was accompanied by a hefty price tag... :D

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool. thanks for the pics and info. I'm looking forward to riding in it!!:)devil

Stolked for Eric...He's had a bunch of bad boating luck in the past. This one looks to be the ticket.;)

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Cool. thanks for the pics and info. I'm looking forward to riding in it!!:)devil

Stolked for Eric...He's had a bunch of bad boating luck in the past. This one looks to be the ticket.;)
we had the chance to see and talk with Eric today, he is very excited! the boat is stunning!!!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we had the chance to see and talk with Eric today, he is very excited! the boat is stunning!!!
Yea, just got off the phone with him. Excited is an understatement! Looks like he's got plenty of reason to be happy though. This puppy is gonna be wicked!!

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Yea, just got off the phone with him. Excited is an understatement! Looks like he's got plenty of reason to be happy though. This puppy is gonna be wicked!!
I am bummed, I thought I was getting a great pic of him with Bob Teague and its blurry. I have had problems with my camera all day, dammit! I did get another one of him with the boat! give me a few minutes and I will post it up here for ya.

·
Hanging Member
239 Posts
Gel on that thing was beautiful in person.....the fades were awesome and when you got up close it had some really cool ghosted graphics in the red as well. I think Eliminator is turning out some wicked stuff in gel from what I saw up close at the show.

·
Insurance Agent!
735 Posts
Eric Thibaults new ride at the boat show? Has the iron cross on the side and is red I believe. Going to have 6's and BIG Teague power...Looking to get high 100's out of it. Any one have pics?

Beautiful Boat!!!!! High 100's meaning 130, "right"?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts