Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw one today for sale and it looks like a smaller version of the tpr edge stealth.

Anyone know anything about these boats??? Looks kind of like a texas tunnel but front end looks like an edge stealth.

Guy said it ran 118 in 1000 ft with 468 blown alky engine, which he said was only around 1000 hp.

said it was full carbon fiber and bare weight was 325. What do you think about this for a 1/8 th mile boat?

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Saw one today for sale and it looks like a smaller version of the tpr edge stealth.

Anyone know anything about these boats??? Looks kind of like a texas tunnel but front end looks like an edge stealth.

Guy said it ran 118 in 1000 ft with 468 blown alky engine, which he said was only around 1000 hp.

said it was full carbon fiber and bare weight was 325. What do you think about this for a 1/8 th mile boat?

NOT A TOM PAPP BOAT ... texas tunnel ...blue wonder on here had one all white wjth red hardware ..looks real close with round nose . fun river boat ...

·
Registered
1,400 Posts

is it black and green????

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
yes, it is black and green. Do you know anything about it? Please let me know. thanks
that boat is well known here, i wanted it back when it was for sale on hotboats.com . i got the $$$ together a day after it sold:)sphss

looks like this hull right? its a earl smith

Attachments

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Actually the hull that is being talked about is Scottys boat that used to have a injected BBC on alky and used it down in Blythe at 6th st. his hull looked different to the one pictured above here, his deck almost resembles a Cheyanne and the beak was more thinner and has just a little more style that the one above as well IMO. Both cool boats though!

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Actually the hull that is being talked about is Scottys boat that used to have a injected BBC on alky and used it down in Blythe at 6th st. his hull looked different to the one pictured above here, his deck almost resembles a Cheyanne and the beak was more thinner and has just a little more style that the one above as well IMO. Both cool boats though!
i know where a pimp clean , oe red gel hull on trailer is at :D it was between the mantra i bought and that red earl tunnel , but i got spooked and went with the mantra.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts