Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are thinking of making a move. Kids are young and we have stable jobs. Thinking about the Lake Travis area or West Hills area. Any insight on elementary school, neighborhoods etc would be much appreciated.

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
These sections don't get much attention, saw that you posted this on THB though. Way cool man. Think you'll be able to get the info you need.... ;)

·
LA to KC to AUS
68 Posts
Austinite here. Moved from SoCal about 3 years ago.
PM me if you'd like some perspective.
Really like Austin so far.
I2D

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
I live on north side of Lake Travis in Lago Vista. Very nice hill country area and more affordable than the south side of the lake. My kids are not in school yet but i have heard good things about them. Very good HOA that is only about $120 a year and gets you a work out gym, 4 boat ramps, and numerous parks all gated for owners only. 2 18 hole golf courses and a couple 9 holers. Nice airport. PM me for more info. Dave
http://lagovistatexas.org/index.htm

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
i've always told my wife that if there was a big texas city i'd be willing to live in, its austin. i really like that city, lots to do, not much traffic, lakes every damn where down there, plus there's lots of hotboat peeps there:)devil dallas has gotten too crowded imo, and the traffic has become hell:|err san antonio is just too damn hotttttt, but a nice place no less.houston, welllll let's just say i have a best friend who lives there and is die'n to move back to hugo okla,lol. said since katrina , the city is for the well armed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts