Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just seeing if anyones floating the boat this weekend, thinking about taking the family for a putt in the RED ROCKET

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
just seeing if anyones floating the boat this weekend, thinking about taking the family for a putt in the RED ROCKET
Hey ANT, we're gonna hang with Todd and his wife and such this weekend on his cruiser. Swabbies,craw dads, old Sac area,etc. Saturday evening / Sunday morning, give me a buzz if interested.

·
BANDAID DUDE!
415 Posts
Hey ANT, we're gonna hang with Todd and his wife and such this weekend on his cruiser. Swabbies,craw dads, old Sac area,etc. Saturday evening / Sunday morning, give me a buzz if interested.
I would think twice about the Sac River..lots of floaters up here.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Sac River

Will be at my brothers place on Saturday pulling all the trees, logs and whatever from his dock. Everyone along the route does it. All this stuff packed up into the docks on the river is set free.

Viera's to Walnut Grove will be a mess.

Jerry

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
I would think twice about the Sac River..lots of BIG FLOATERS up here.
Fixed it for ya. :D I was on the river a couple of weeks ago and tons of big trees floating down the river.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will be at my brothers place on Saturday pulling all the trees, logs and whatever from his dock. Everyone along the route does it. All this stuff packed up into the docks on the river is set free.

Viera's to Walnut Grove will be a mess.

Jerry
that was my part of my route for tomorrow,have to take the dlb route

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ant,
Where are you launching on Sunday?
sorry mark just seen your post!! actually went up to berryessa for a few man what a sad site the shoreline has become:)st but the water is nice n high launched at steele park and there was hardly any launch ramp

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is there camping at Steel Park this year?
yeah they got rv spots but it aint pretty! they only thing still remains is the launch ramp they are gonna relocate the main ramp to the other cove area that had the pool and cabins that's supposed to happen after this summer.from what i was told putah creek has camping rv/ tent and will most likely be the first up and going on that side of the lake ....good note the water is high

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
So what happened to the Saturday??? I went out and let them hang some and showed off the belly of the beast. Didnt see anyone else out?:)hand

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So what happened to the Saturday??? I went out and let them hang some and showed off the belly of the beast. Didnt see anyone else out?:)hand
you were on the wrong pond!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts