Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Saw this one bobbing around in Humbug at Lake Pleasant... :(

Definately not a wise choice to hit that ocean of a lake today in a freeboard challenged boat...

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Some days we won't even launch our flats when it's ugly. Looks like a bad day for somebody and the water was still fairly cold in my book as we ran one of the flats Friday.

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
You have got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn rookies:|err:|err I owned that boat for several years and never had any close calls with it! It had a splashguard for a reason. Late model Kachina's are ass heavy and need a spalshguard! How do you sink a Kachina in Humbug????? Its all no wake!!! Focking idiot! That pic makes me very sad :( :( :( I hope they get it! If not, Ill be out there tomorrow to pick her up. "Finders keepers" :D:D

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Btw, that is my old boat :( :( :( :(

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
OOPS!!!

Man that sux to see. :(

·
Sit N' Spin
1,423 Posts
Mike I seriously hope to God you go get that boat. It's plain obvious that whoever owns it now and allowed this to happen should never own a jet boat in the first place.

I got an idea...let's all donate money to help 396 recover it! :D :D :D

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
... It's plain obvious that whoever owns it now and allowed this to happen should never own a jet boat in the first place...
You have no idea why that boat sunk yet you know they shouldn't own a jet boat. I can't believe you wrote that, come to think of it I can believe you wrote it.

Hopefully everyone who was in that boat is OK.

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Just curious ,I had a Aquaintence who sunk a boat at Naci several years back , He told me every body from the EPA to environmental health were on him to recover it due to the oil and fuel etc . Took a guy in an ice diver suit and a life line to find it in 160 feet of water and botttom goo , conversly I've had folks tell me they found boats in low water years they had sunk years back etc Tom :)coffee

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
Just curious ,I had a Aquaintence who sunk a boat at Naci several years back , He told me every body from the EPA to environmental health were on him to recover it due to the oil and fuel etc . Took a guy in an ice diver suit and a life line to find it in 160 feet of water and botttom goo , conversly I've had folks tell me they found boats in low water years they had sunk years back etc Tom :)coffee
A loooong time ago during a drought my dad's boat got stuck in the middle of Naciamento (sp?) (EDIT: it was at San Antonio Lake), freaking water was knee deep in the middle of the lake.

Got to love tree huggers. Down here in So Cal, you can drive your boat in the local lakes, ride your jet ski in it, you can ski in it, fish in it, tube in it, wakeboard in it, sink your boat in it and leave the boat, but you can't swim in it because it's a water preserve for drinkning water!?! :|err Reminds me of people forcing their stupid idea's down my throat as laws.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I would pull that thing out of there and take the salvage rights to it if no ne claimed it........

With the nose up it could be pulled out of the water

1 - 20 of 65 Posts