Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone interested .........free ..... going .. going .......GONE.

I am getting ready to weed out my collection of Hot Boat & Powerboat magazines dating back to the late or early 80's and when i start pulling these mags out of the closet tomorrow i will have a better idea of all the years that are there , and to tell you the truth i really would like to see them go to some one who wants them other then throwing them away . Thanks , Artie

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am getting ready to weed out my collection of Hot Boat & Powerboat magazines dating back to the late or early 80's and when i start pulling these mags out of the closet tomorrow i will have a better idea of all the years that are there , and to tell you the truth i really would like to see them go to some one who wants them other then throwing them away . Thanks , Artie
I would be interested in any that might have anything on the Baja 235's....if they are available.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I never heard back from him, so I don't have any issues to pass along. I know Brett has an index of what boats are in what issue on his blog site.
Actually i have put the Mags on hold at this time due to the fact that i have been very busy , and most likely will be pulling them off the closet shelves very soon .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, There's one issue in particular that I'm interested in. When I bought my boat, the owner told me it was on the cover of Hot Boat magazine from year 1988. He didn't know what month. The name on the side of the boat is Clever Fever. Even if you could scan the write up, if someone else wants the mag, that would be cool. Thanks, Rodney

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello, There's one issue in particular that I'm interested in. When I bought my boat, the owner told me it was on the cover of Hot Boat magazine from year 1988. He didn't know what month. The name on the side of the boat is Clever Fever. Even if you could scan the write up, if someone else wants the mag, that would be cool. Thanks, Rodney
Wow ................maybe i should start selling them or individual issues for the price of the Mag + ...............LOL :)Unsure

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you still have any of the hot boats, I'd be interested. Regret tossing out the years I had.

Thanks
Just curious are you still interested in the Mags Power Boat / Hot Boat and upon reading this i have had to opp for own name due to all of the B/S problems this site has had more or less loosing everything ...............................Let me know .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts