Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this show on Fuel TV this weekend, very cool history of all the old school BMX racers, Greag Hill, Stu Thompson, Harry Leary, Perry Kramer etc.. Great show. Check it out if you get a chance!!

http://www.joekidonastingray.com/jkos_store.html

Who remebers Bob Haro from the Old Bicycle Motorcross Actions Mags? He was on it, very cool show!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
shouldn't you be working on marketing or something??? :)sphss are you seeing biz pick up? Last three weeks have been a nice change around here.

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shouldn't you be working on marketing or something??? :)sphss are you seeing biz pick up? Last three weeks have been a nice change around here.
No, work sucks ass, that's why I'm posting on a internet forum. Keeps my mind off of suicide.

Glad to hear you are busy!

·
Dirty White Boy
441 Posts
COOL.........the good ol days:)

I placed 6 at a Indy War of the Stars(14 expert I think).......BFD I know but it was very cool to me because I beat lots of high ranked guys that traveled a lot.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
b 4 u kill yourself, can i get the rhino and the trailer??

J/k kinda:D

btw, old school bmx.... my buddy Duke was the kid riding the bike with ET in the movie E.T. He was the only one who wanted to ride with the extra weight in the basket. Kinda cool. He races bmx and all the kids won a part in the movie

·
Registered
205 Posts
Sunday afternoon, I saw a group BMX'ers @ Bigbelly Deli in Newport. There was all the hot setups from the past. I felt like a kid when Santa brought me a set of White Skyway's. People were cool and refered me to website, www.OS-bmx.com.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
No, work sucks ass, that's why I'm posting on a internet forum. Keeps my mind off of suicide.

Glad to hear you are busy!

get your midget ass back in the warehouse and get the Rhino plastic's prep'ed! pay for Leisa and I to stay at Four Seasons with the kids and I'll bring em back.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
I saw this show on Fuel TV this weekend, very cool history of all the old school BMX racers, Greag Hill, Stu Thompson, Harry Leary, Perry Kramer etc.. Great show. Check it out if you get a chance!!

http://www.joekidonastingray.com/jkos_store.html

Who remebers Bob Haro from the Old Bicycle Motorcross Actions Mags? He was on it, very cool show!
I was just talking about BMX in another thread. It was my life until about 25.......:)devil
Thanks for posting.........

·
Registered
953 Posts
I have a pretty sick JMC Blackshadow all new-old-school components on it..bullseye, redline flight cranks, etc....took a year to find everything...

Love the old school stuff.

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
I have a pretty sick JMC Blackshadow all new-old-school components on it..bullseye, redline flight cranks, etc....took a year to find everything...

Love the old school stuff.
My dad threw away my chrome GT- BMX (circa 86-88) a couple years back. It needed some help but it still had the 3 peice crank,skinnies and uni seat....I was kinda pissed..lol:|err:)

looked very similar to this

·
Az Desert Dweller
2,436 Posts
Guy I was neighbors with when growing up got & raced the very fisrt Yamaha Moto Bike that came into the states at the L.A. Coliseum BMX Event, I last heard he lives in the Vegas area and still competes in the big downhill events, Craig VanCleve.

Motomags and Redlines were the shit before the Mongooses....

·
Team CJ460
2,191 Posts
I really wish I would have kept mine....I had both of those....
oh theres more i have an elf frame an mcs frame a gary little john side hack and a schwinn trike. you forget i owned devonshire downs back in the day one of the youngest kids to get sponsored from mongoose and killed it at simi track too and occassionally auzusa

·
R.I.P. Dakota
255 Posts
oh theres more i have an elf frame an mcs frame a gary little john side hack and a schwinn trike. you forget i owned devonshire downs back in the day one of the youngest kids to get sponsored from mongoose and killed it at simi track too and occassionally auzusa
You owned Devonshire Downs?

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Owned it on a cement track with street tires, come on....:D

I was sponsored by Europa on Van Nuys, raced mostly Teen/Youth Center, & Canyon Country.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts