Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title says. My dad and uncle had a yellow/brown/orange 70's 18' Katchina jet with Conan the Barbarian on the deck. If anyone know who has it please let me know.:)hand

·
Who Dat
110 Posts
A buddy of mine bought that boat about a few years back and then sold it. The kid that bought it re-did the boat and sanded all the barbarian and women off the deck and painted it last time I saw it there were several different colors of primer on it thats probably been in the last couple of years.:)hand:)hand

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
A buddy of mine bought that boat about a few years back and then sold it. The kid that bought it re-did the boat and sanded all the barbarian and women off the deck and painted it last time I saw it there were several different colors of primer on it thats probably been in the last couple of years.:)hand:)hand

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont feel so good!!!!!!!!!!:)violent44 I dont even want to know what it sold for! Im going to go puke now.

·
Registered
979 Posts
kachina barbarian

I bought a kachina 5 years ago and have always wondered what the general opinion is of 70's kachina jet is. After setting the pump back and decent power, I couldnt be happier, but have yet to experience the CP, or other big boy boats! Just curious...

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This may be the one you are talking about. At least this is the way I built it in 1978, Dommy was just a one year old pup.
The before and after, I did the paint and upholstery, my brother did the motor.
I was wondering if I should tell you about this thread or not. I was hoping to find it and keep it in the family where it belongs. I thought this was the spark to my boat addiction.

·
Registered
50 Posts

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OMG! Do you have the boat now? I will buy it from you right now!:)Unsure

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
kachina Boats

Kachina boats were good then and they are still good now. I have a 26 ft Force with a 496 ho and love it (the sanger is for going really fast).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts