Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Here for the laughs!
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to ride dirtbikes??? (i know its a boating site etc... some of you ride aswell!) My kids are itching to take the bikes out and i was wondering if anyone knew somewhere within an hour of riverside to spend a couple hours and let the kids jam around and get their fix til glamis season rolls around...

·
Registered
865 Posts
Stoddard Wells is just up the 15 and thats not a bad place, a little hot right now, north towards Barstow, type in quads in the search threads and you'll find a few places

·
Here for the laughs!
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i know its freakin hot!!! I would shoot to pismo but dont want to make the drive... just want to get them there fix lol... Will try that...

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
El Mirage Dry Lake Bed, just outside of Victorville, 15 FWY to the 138, 138 to Phelan Rd, Phelan Rd to El Mirage Rd, Right on EM Rd, about 3 miles on the left is the gate. Have fun.

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
el mirage for sure about the same distance from the 15 as it is to stoddard wells 395 a little past the old airport in adelanto

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
there are some people that still go off Gillman Springs Road out the 60 past Moreno Valley.Not really legal but there always seems to be someone there every weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts