Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BIG member
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/boa/1188292293.html

Kinda lookin for a project boat and want a circle boat. This thing is a runner bottom though. What do you guys think? With so many hulls out there I dont want to put a bunch of money and work in a turd. I didnt even know there was a Bezer or Biesmeyer runner. Oh yeah, the floors are all flo coated black, I was glad they didnt put that rhino liner crap on em. Kinda worries me that the floors are all black.

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
WELL i was suppose to post this up for a friend of mine but thanks for doing it....it is a beezer and it is a runnerbottom...i talked to dave sammons about it and billy b and jerry but know one at the time has heard of it.....please chime in on any details someone may have..i know its very fast.i was told it was raced at the drags at firebird at one time.

·
BIG member
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But will it turn?

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
DOES the name Jim foster and ray brown ring a bell.or a fireman in havasu who has the mold..things im remembering....it was circle raced but something about outlawed the runner bottoms in th ss k class in the 80's..please dont jump on me this is just the little pcs i was told when i was gonna buy this before fred did....they said it ran great but was fastest in the straights.WOULD it not make a good Nastalgia class boat.

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
this was posted for marko not for mouzer,,give the guy some info...or some input.

·
Future GN Racer!
2,216 Posts
I know Jim Foster is a Fireman in Havasu. I will try and get a number posted up here soon. I worked with Jim 12-13 years ago, and he was building circle boats back then. He may be able to give your more info.
Lock

·
Registered
242 Posts
Marko ...... Steer clear , You don't want anything to do with that boat , Keep looking ,

The guy that was selling the boat , what was that number again ? ...
:))eek:))

·
BIG member
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Talked to a really reliable source that knew the boat. Said they put a Bezer deck on some other bottom to make a drag boat out of it. He said it wont turn as well now. He couldnt remember what bottom they used though. I'm still leaning towards a long deck Biesmeyer.
Also I want to to be clear! I'm not beatin this cool old Bezer up ! That is not my intent at all. Just askin questions. I wish him all the luck , Its just not what I am lookin for.

·
Nobody
1,720 Posts
Talked to a really reliable source that knew the boat. Said they put a Bezer deck on some other bottom to make a drag boat out of it. He said it wont turn as well now. He couldnt remember what bottom they used though. I'm still leaning towards a long deck Biesmeyer.
Also I want to to be clear! I'm not beatin this cool old Bezer up ! That is not my intent at all. Just askin questions. I wish him all the luck , Its just not what I am lookin for.
Check your PM's!..:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts