Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
I may know of a poker run interior F26 with a Teague 800 for sale for the right price :D

R

·
0 Posts
Yep...and the year before that too :) I think this boat has had two owners.

RvRat - I see where you are going...its over priced.

Roln 20s
Just a little. Wonder what it sold for? I'd be lucky to get $100K for mine, unless it was on a 31 trade in :D

·
6,873 Posts
I may know of a poker run interior F26 with a Teague 800 for sale for the right price :D
lol non-wacker...But they're so economical :)sphss

And teh outboard will outlast it , out run it and well, JUST PLAIN LOOKS BAD ASS

Just a little. Wonder what it sold for? I'd be lucky to get $100K for mine, unless it was on a 31 trade in :D
Boy do I have an eye opener for you on that price...

R

·
0 Posts
And teh outboard will outlast it , out run it and well, JUST PLAIN LOOKS BAD ASS

Boy do I have an eye opener for you on that price...
Who rattled your cage Killer? The post specifically said no wackers, that leaves you and your wind up toys out :p :D

Haha...but you're right about one thing, those lil wackers are cute :)LegHump

·
Registered
483 Posts
I have a F26 with big Teague power for sale. Will have details in the next couple of days. It's a 06 I believe with 24 hours since new.

Andy

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have a F26 with big Teague power for sale. Will have details in the next couple of days. It's a 06 I believe with 24 hours since new.

Andy
ya man, let me kno what you have for sale! email me im headed to cabo fri to mon so ill be back then.. [email protected] im using my cuz profile my names mark.. thanks:)devil

1 - 20 of 49 Posts