Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't. Things like this really piss me off. To me omitting important stories like this is as bad as flat out lying. Yet we have time to get bs about Jessica Simpsons ass being too big and 2 months of non-stop octomom shoved up our butts continually.

There is a great powerpoint presentation of this monument but I can't figure out how to upload it to the forum for viewing. PM me your email if interested in seeing it. It shows much more of this up close.

>>>edit, Ok I located a link where you can view the powerpoint deal. Just click on the link within the page and you can view by using the "page down" key.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
I usually hear of the stuff being ignored, but, not this one, not a whisper. Thx Rex.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Never knew it existed...it's magnificent. But it begs the question, why haven't we heard about it? Why hasn't the media made this public? There is lying and then there is lying by omission. They are guilty of both. Mike, Thanks for posting, I would like to learn more about this beautiful monument.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Been to NYC a couple times since then..........never heard anything about it.

Thanx for posting.........will be sure to check it out next time!

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
I am on the computer a lot and I have never seen or heard about this, How could something this big not get any press? Just makes you think!

·
Registered
656 Posts
pos liberal media is your answer. How about AF1 buzzing the tower scaring the shit out of the whole city?? not much media on that one. Just ocopussy and the swine flu (which I think is all bullshit anyways)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
pos liberal media is your answer. How about AF1 buzzing the tower scaring the shit out of the whole city?? not much media on that one. Just ocopussy and the swine flu (which I think is all bullshit anyways)
It was all over the news.

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
AMAZING.

Today's 5:00 news, 14 year old bully gets the tazer at school, more pig flu and scum back football players wanting more money. Oh and our hockey team is going back to Canada.

I guess thay don't want us knowing that another country's government is showing more heart for the 9/11 victims than the good ol usa quacksassjackoffs.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Thanks Rex, sad we have idiots still arguing over the memorial and new structures in NY....no more Freedom Towers.....Liberal PC at it's best.

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts
THAT is very cool.
Thanks for posting it Mike:)devil

it really does make one wonder WHY nothing was said in the media, what ever the reasons, it's a gift to our country from the people of another country, we should be thankful for it, proud of it and display it with honor for those that perished that awful day

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You're welcome

Ok I located a link where you can view the powerpoint deal. Just click on the link within the page and you can view by using the "page down" key.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts