Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else ever seen a 21 Warlock tunnel? I purchased one last year and have searched the net for any reference to another one and have not found any. This is a 91 that was originaly sold new in Canada It has a 454 with a Bravo drive and runs 78 on the GPS. Its a hand full with staight cable steering.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great ride and even after 19 years no stress cracks. Likes to tuck in the turns without power. We named it "Good and Plenty" due to the 90's color scheme. It does get the looks.

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
the only one I ever saw was in a magazine, and it might have been the
same boat! it had almost the same color scheme, or close to it anyway!
I have a 25 SXT Ultimate Warlock, VERY STURDY hulls!
how high up is your drive mounted?

·
No Sandbar To Far
3,276 Posts
Did you get that in Michigan?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes it came from Northern Michigan. It was sold to pick up a 23 Daytona to be set up with triple outboards. This wasn't fast enough to satisfy his need for speed.
I will post more pictures tomorrow. It was listed on Ebay twice late July early August 2009.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I believe that would have been the Tom Stolarz era, Team Warlock. Someone on this board might know how to get in touch with him. In about 1994/1995 it transitioned over to Ultimate Warlock if I am not mistaken.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Anyone else ever seen a 21 Warlock tunnel? I purchased one last year and have searched the net for any reference to another one and have not found any. This is a 91 that was originaly sold new in Canada It has a 454 with a Bravo drive and runs 78 on the GPS. Its a hand full with staight cable steering.
Thanks in advance
I could be mistaken but warlock called that boat there 22ft! There was one for sale for along time at boat brokers in Havasu with a single outboard that finally sold a couple years ago! I think it only had a 225hp and ran around 80mph.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I actually have the original MSO. Built June 14 1991 and shows as a 21" SXT Cat 21' 0" 7' 9" beam weight 2990# It was sold to Kirkland Marine in Ontario. Factory shows at 1801 West RailRoad Street Corona
From what I can gather from the info with the boat it was repowered to a 502 by the original owner. He however never paid the bill for the motor so the motor and drive were pulled and the boat sold as a empty hull in 2006. It was then purchased by a Dennis Bremmer of Ontario who paid to have a new Merc 7.4 and Bravo drive installed by Hurst Marina. The hull has 426 hours and the engine and drive 120 hours.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts