Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up this boat in FL last weekend, its a '94 model Ultra very clean in and out, straight hull with nothing wrong that I can see. Hyd diverter, droop snoot, shoe n ride plate, looks to be a Tri-plex loader, an inducer, not sure what impeller it is but from looking underneath the leading edges look a lil ruff. On the transom it has "Tom Papp" racing, I've looked on the net and know he was out of Cali and has passed away. But underneath it you can tell where it used to say "Dallas Designs - Dan Bohning - Craig Foot - Clint Scott - MGR Travis Grew" Probably just some random guys that had something to do with the boat in the past. Anywho just wondering if any of you have came across it at some point. Thanks

·
Registered
574 Posts
That looks like my old eliminator next to it. How long have you had that?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I assume your asking about the Eliminator?? Its a '76 model with a BBF, I got it back in June from Hillbilly68 on here, he's out of the Dallas area. He got the boat from out west somewhere so it may very well be your old boat.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I can tell by the interior and my driveway paint job (dove grey) and the overspry on the trailer that it is my old boat. That's funny it made it's way to florida.

Edit: my bad looks like your in Texas.

·
Registered
746 Posts
yep I recognised David's boat as well how's it running?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts