Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Where you cruisin in the "Big Johnson" today??!! New seats yet??:)hand
No, with friend. The Johnson will be cruising tomorrow and Tuesday. No new seats yet, I haven't ordered them. I was actually waiting to see if I could find a deal on a nice bench but nothing has popped up yet.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
I'm free any afternoon. If you're going to be in the channel let me know Hank, I'll cruise out in the Skater (errr, I mean Johnson).
i will be in town for sure on thursday afternoon ... gotta drop the boat off to get serviced and then taking off to parker friday morning for the rest of the weekend. debating coming back into town on sunday.

i'll give you a call when i roll into town/after dropping off my boat.

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just got home from the channel. Figures..............would have been glad to help.
I know you would have. Everything is handled and I just sat down at the bar in Chilis for dinner and a beer.

Still no call back from the movie company. Not cool in my book since I told them I would be solo and needed help.

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Still no call back from the movie company. Not cool in my book since I told them I would be solo and needed help.
Perhaps the pirahnas got loose and killed them all... Just be on the lookout for Elizabeth. ;)

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
You must have been there when we were. You could have ridden with us if I'd known what you looked like, or your boat, for that matter. And if we'd known you needed a ride.

I'll be here alone for the next two weeks, as well.

I'm at the furthest inner slip on the northernmost dock, right next to the quaywall.

I hope to met you tomorrow morning....:)

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Matt...Are they using your boat in the movie or something like that?
Yes

You must have been there when we were. You could have ridden with us if I'd known what you looked like, or your boat, for that matter. And if we'd known you needed a ride.

I'll be here alone for the next two weeks, as well.

I'm at the furthest inner slip on the northernmost dock, right next to the quaywall.

I hope to met you tomorrow morning....:)
I am beached on the main land side 100 yards from kokomos. I am going to ask for a slip tomorrow.

I have a blue E-ticket.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
See ya this morning

1 - 20 of 21 Posts