Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! A potential buyer for our boat is looking for a loan. Anyone out there that may be able to help?

Thanks!
Mrs.HLB

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Hey.........how about Andy01.:D

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I had good luck selling a previous boat with Essex credit.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had good luck selling a previous boat with Essex credit.
Thanks. We used Essex when we bought the boat. The buyer called and there interest rate is higher. He also doesn't have a lot of credit. Pays cash for a lot of his stuff he says. So they won't approve him.

This really sucks..
Mrs.HLB

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Thanks. We used Essex when we bought the boat. The buyer called and there interest rate is higher. He also doesn't have a lot of credit. Pays cash for a lot of his stuff he says. So they won't approve him.

This really sucks..
Mrs.HLB
I dont think anybody does bad credit boat loans. Hopefully he'll find another stradegey to purchae your boat.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
is having bad credit the same as not having alot of credit, i think they said they dont have alot of credit, probably different options..:D
Who knows?
From what I understand most financial institutions would much rather lend money to someone with little to no credit history than bad credit.

Isn't it funny that car dealerships have more 1st buyer programs than shitty credit programs?;)

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Who knows?
From what I understand most financial institutions would much rather lend money to someone with little to no credit history than bad credit.

Isn't it funny that car dealerships have more 1st buyer programs than shitty credit programs?;)
the credit world has become very scary.. it doesnt matter what your credit rating is any more if you are willing to pay the interest than you to can own something on credit.. that is why i walk away from deals that have interest rates that suck.. i am glad i can bargain shop with good credit,, sorry for the jack,, good luck with your sale hope evrything works out..:D

·
Registered
478 Posts
Who knows?
When I was 21 I had a 740 Credit Score and the banks would not touch me because I had never had a loan of 40k or higher. From what I understand they like to see comparable lines on your credit report. Even if he has good credit, he needs to have loans of comparable value.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
When I was 21 I had a 740 Credit Score and the banks would not touch me because I had never had a loan of 40k or higher. From what I understand they like to see comparable lines on your credit report. Even if he has good credit, he needs to have loans of comparable value.
thats why you buy expensive shit once in awhile..:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts