Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to the world finals or Az between now and Thanksgiving from Central California? I am buying a boat from Racer J and boat will be paid for prior to pick up. I obviously will pay for gas. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Anyone going to the world finals or Az between now and Thanksgiving from Central California? I am buying a boat from Racer J and boat will be paid for prior to pick up. I obviously will pay for gas. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
I'll bring it to Vegas and meet you there for $300 + gas! let me know!!!!!! I know Jeff well and can get the boat from him to bring to you , as long as it is paid for in advance! So get back to me and let me know if that works for you!:)devil

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I will most likely be going from nor cal to san diego this month and probably at least once in november. I will be going to the river Yuma for halloween and thanksgiving. As long as it is a race boat not a heavy day cruiser, I can tow it with the Ranger to SD and my real truck to the river. Let me know if this may help. PM me in case I don't check this thread again.

Cy

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I'll bring it to Vegas and meet you there for $300 + gas! let me know!!!!!! I know Jeff well and can get the boat from him to bring to you , as long as it is paid for in advance! So get back to me and let me know if that works for you!:)devil
Let Me no,,, I am only about 5 miles from RacerJ! ( Jeff) ans it would be well cared for on it's way to you!

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let Me no,,, I am only about 5 miles from RacerJ! ( Jeff) ans it would be well cared for on it's way to you!
I appreciate the offer but I would like it delivered to AZ,NM or CO of course but I might have to go get it myself. I would like to meet Jeff and learn what he knows about it. This will be my first V-DRIVE. If you decide to come to Phx let me know but I might just go get it Thanksgiving week. I dont mind the drive, especially for a new toy I just thought someone might be coming this way. Trying to save as much as I can right now.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I will take that as a funny.;)

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
B
u
m
p
!

·
Registered
268 Posts
if you can get it down south into socal a little bit and want to pay for gas ill drag it out there for you

1 - 20 of 22 Posts