Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is a good place to search for apartments/condo renatals available in the OC beach areas?

A link would be great...

Thanks

·
Registered
587 Posts
Rent.com

When I was looking in November I went on all the sites, wrote them down based off description, pictures, and price. When I went to look at them, dozens, I was always disappointed. Your best bet is to go where u want to rent, find a nice place, and then ask about pricing. That's what I did and it worked out wayyy better.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Tom~

Let me know what you are looking for and I'll see if I can help you find something.
a free apartment to use as a crash pad would be helpfull, maybe I could tie my truck up to the mailbox or something and they could recover the costs.

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Father owns a 4 plex in HB, Bolsa Chica and Warner. I know he will have the front house available in the next month or so. 2000sqft 3bd, 2.5bth with 2car attached garage. He might even have a unit in the back available 2bd 1bth 1 car detached. LMK if interested.

·
Large Member
2,150 Posts
I've got 2 large (3 bdrm) units on Sims St (right off of Warner & Bolsa Chica)................one of the units just had the kitchen remodeled & the other one is an owner occupied unit until the end of this month. PM me if you're interested & I can show you both of them.

Steve

1 - 12 of 12 Posts