Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to swap out my Linksys router for an Apple Airport Express, anyone know who in town might carry any product ???

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone, Bueller ?!?

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Blane, I have an Airport Express that I'm not currently using if you want to try it and see if it's an improvement over just using a Linksys unit.

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Blane, I have an Airport Express that I'm not currently using if you want to try it and see if it's an improvement over just using a Linksys unit.
Do you want to sell it or loan it out ?!? I got the linksys to finally work, so I am okay for this weekend but going to convert for sure next trip out. The Macbook just likes the Apple airport stuff better.... :D

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Do you want to sell it or loan it out ?!? I got the linksys to finally work, so I am okay for this weekend but going to convert for sure next trip out. The Macbook just likes the Apple airport stuff better.... :D
It's an older style ( approx 3 yrs old, and I'm not sure if anything has changed or if it's just cosmetic) and it is a round dome shaped one. Let me dig it out and you can check it out and if you're interested we can talk.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts