Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
When 50+ % of the nation is dumb, lazy and stupid as fuck it's not hard to come up with those numbers. :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
5,217 Posts

·
1,512 Posts
When the GOP lawmakers act like infantile spineless pussies, I would expect folks to support the guy who shows some balls even if he is the worst possible choice. In other words, 55% of the country can't think for themselves and admit none of the above is the correct answer. The Tea Party is looking better and better.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Pretty amazing how the LameStream Media can get so many people to buy into all the lies, propaganda and non reporting that shields this Pres. If they all reported like they did 20 yrs ago he's be below 10%. So how does it feel to belong to such a large % of the stupid,ignorant and lazy there RJ ?
Sad but true ^^

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Ya his personal numbers are high but, it's kind of hard to ignore that these same polls show America hates everything the guy is doing, but they don't hate him. :)sphss Like has already been posted, if the media ever holds him to the same scrutiny they do any conservitive, and even some liberal's, he fall like a rock off a cliff.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Certainly better approval numbers that CONGRESS...:|err The "just say no" needs to GO...:))THumbsUp
See what shoehorn did guys? OB's personal numbers are good. His policy numbers suck. This blows the racist America argument out of the water. So, shoehose deflects/ or changes the conversation. The facts don't fit his agenda.
Who the fuck brought up congress? Shoepie. The guy who has facts that do not support his views.
Wags
See, Americnas are to fucking stupid to realize what OB is really driving. It shows that they don't like his policies, but media says it is everybody elses fault. Sheep= ok approval.

·
Registered
499 Posts
So what were the parameters of the poll??? I'm gonna bet they called during the day at home where most mooches are sitting on the couch waiting for the Gov. Check.... Anyone ever got a call at their work number for a poll???? hmmmm....

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
So what were the parameters of the poll??? I'm gonna bet they called during the day at home where most mooches are sitting on the couch waiting for the Gov. Check.... Anyone ever got a call at their work number for a poll???? hmmmm....
I hang up on polls as I do not have time for them. I imagine the only people who do are those that are paid by the hour and don't care about wasting time. You know, like those guys driving around in city vehicles at half the speed limit because they are in no hurry to go anywhere.

A couple of times I have received one of those TV polls in the mail where they want you to write down everything you watch that week and mail it back to them. They include a crispy new $1 bill with it. Seriously, WTF, 1 buck?? I throw the poll away and pocket the dollar as payment for wasting my time reading the damn letter. They stopped sending them.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I would agree with your 50% number but I think it is split evenly along party lines.

I think your confusing most of us here with partisan hack like yourself and the other "progressives"... hil:)

Certainly better approval numbers that CONGRESS...:|err The "just say no" needs to GO...:))THumbsUp
Case in point ^^^^

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I would agree with your 50% number but I think it is split evenly along party lines.
This post proves the point of the ignorance of the dimbulbs.

You actually believe that the lazy ass dumbfucks on government assistance,collecting civil service welfare checks, and the basic all around deadbeads of the countyr are evenly split across party lines. Thats the most rediculous bullshit you have posted yet.

Next you'll be telling us that there as many commie/marxists in the republican party.

That is proof fo what the kool aid does to your brain.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 16 of 16 Posts