Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But it should have been! :duh:

NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim April 2013 as National Financial Capability Month. I call upon all Americans to observe this month with programs and activities to improve their understanding of financial principles and practices.
Presidential Proclamation -- National Financial Capability Month, 2013 | The White House

I just found this tidbit amusing... that Obama would actually try to guide the populace into "understanding financial principles and practices" while he hasn't the faintest clue how to run a lemon aid stand!!! :no:

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Ah, COuGH COUGH
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
COUGH COUGH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You got to be fucking kidding me.

I hope he explains how inflation is another form of taxation in this MONTH long observation.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
This Kenyan speaking of financial capability is like Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer doing dating seminars. :)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This Kenyan speaking of financial capability is like Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer doing dating seminars. :)hand:)hand:)hand
:lmao1: Yea!!! :) I just laugh... not tooting my own horn, but I've been running my business now for 17 years and the only reason I am in debt is I bought some new equipment. I don't need any of their advice; I understand financial principles and practices just fine. Maybe they should be looking at my model of success (since the fiscal policies of the Obama admin are a dismal FAILURE) and stop telling me what to do! :angry:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts