Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whose coming? Anyone bringing their sled that couldn't get it finished for the opener? Should be another killer weekend. :)devil

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
I will be there ... WITH FUEL FOR SALE, BUT LIMITED AS I SEEM TO BRING HOME A LOT EVERY RACE ... I have preorders and I'm still taking preorders ... but I'm not taking lots of extra fuel to just turn around and bring back.

If you want fuel, please try to call ahead and let me know.

(800) 473-2450 or (949) 870-5773

Brian

·
Registered
678 Posts
I'll be there, leaving with Cyclone, plan to be 10 beers deep by 2pm on Friday!

Thanks in advance for the beer Mike!

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
I will be there ... WITH FUEL FOR SALE, BUT LIMITED AS I SEEM TO BRING HOME A LOT EVERY RACE ... I have preorders and I'm still taking preorders ... but I'm not taking lots of extra fuel to just turn around and bring back.

If you want fuel, please try to call ahead and let me know.

(800) 473-2450 or (949) 870-5773

Brian
bring 10 gallons of nitro. or 91. whatever ya got.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
You cant chrome anything on that boat of yours, its a race boat!
If you were to chrome anything, you should'ev started with polishing the heads when you had the chance!:)hand

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
You cant chrome anything on that boat of yours, its a race boat!
If you were to chrome anything, you should'ev started with polishing the heads when you had the chance!:)hand
ya you think its cool now. wait until you launch your boat and 5 minutes later those sweet heads of yours are water spotted. have fun with that. ill be gettin you a gallon of mag polish for next xmas.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
ya you think its cool now. wait until you launch your boat and 5 minutes later those sweet heads of yours are water spotted. have fun with that. ill be gettin you a gallon of mag polish for next xmas.
You obviously know nothing of this!...my rogers was always spit shiny, every time....put her on the hook, grab the detail bag, its like a phobia!...you are just too lazy for my game PATNA!

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
418 is hoping to make it. Pulled motor for a check up and all is well there, pump and intake are out for a couple bottom changes. If everything goes smooth this weekend and I can pull it off I will be there running 8.0 class and maybe UBFJ.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
418 is hoping to make it. Pulled motor for a check up and all is well there, pump and intake are out for a couple bottom changes. If everything goes smooth this weekend and I can pull it off I will be there running 8.0 class and maybe UBFJ.
my offer still stands ... call me if you need me ...

BB

1 - 20 of 22 Posts