Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the 999 boat is ready. who's racing, who's helping, whos partying??? we'll be there friday by 2pm.

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
the 999 boat is ready. who's racing, who's helping, whos partying??? we'll be there friday by 2pm.

734 boat will be there trying to win that steak dinner from john D, Friday about noon...sippy cup racing..cool aid and cup cakes

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
so d, you racin? or just lappin???

racing, entered 10.0 bracket . hope it runs the number got a dinner bet with 516 first run off the trailer on sat. he's buying dinner 10.50 or better...what are you running ??? 9.50 for firebird ????

·
Registered
678 Posts
the 999 boat is ready.

I can say cyclone is actually telling the truth here. The boat is ready. The big question is will it become unready between now and Friday morning for some super duper doop hardware mod? Let's hope not :D

Rolling out with Cyclone in the am.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
boat 405 is well..... apart... should be finished by wednesday.... already sent in entry form. Hope to run 9.0s this weekend. Busby bring the fuel. See you guys there

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
I can say cyclone is actually telling the truth here. The boat is ready. The big question is will it become unready between now and Friday morning for some super duper doop hardware mod? Let's hope not :D

Rolling out with Cyclone in the am.

Maybe break a tap off Friday morning or something like that.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
racing, entered 10.0 bracket . hope it runs the number got a dinner bet with 516 first run off the trailer on sat. he's buying dinner 10.50 or better...what are you running ??? 9.50 for firebird ????
good for you D. i signed up for 10, but have some more testing to do saturday, so will see what everything looks like and decide saturday afternoon. i'm good for firebird.

john, 11's aren't entirely out of the question, as long as i can still make ramming speed... :D and i'd take my tank over yer skateboard if we play chicken... :)devil

1 - 20 of 36 Posts