Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did anyone ever go to this? looks like it would have been a good time!
I googled this photo and there are a grip of pics from this event, I heard about in on Sirius radio (The Highway)!
When is the Aquapalooza going down in Havi?:D
That would get outta control i think!

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
we get invited every year from searay but have yet to make one:mad: from some of the pix and storys it seems like a really good time!!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
you couldnt pay me to be around that many peeps pissing in the water and that big of a cluster ****.sorry doesnt look like fun.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you couldnt pay me to be around that many peeps pissing in the water and that big of a cluster ****.sorry doesnt look like fun.
...and some people are chubby chasers too! Whatever floats your boat hotbo! I for one would pee right along with the best of em! looks like a great time to be with family and friends! it seems to take boating to the next level!:)devil

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
...and some people are chubby chasers too! Whatever floats your boat hotbo! I for one would pee right along with the best of em! looks like a great time to be with family and friends! it seems to take boating to the next level!:)devil
Dude! nice f-ing pool! wish i still had the stones for that,lol.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
just had that type of deal in san diego on the bay side because you can't drink on the beach anymore, so some guy figured out a way to drink on a floaty as long as you are not touching land legally... holy shitballs.....

·
Registered
373 Posts
That's to organized for anything in Havi, I could see it now ,that will be $5.00 for each urination.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,102 Posts
just had that type of deal in san diego on the bay side because you can't drink on the beach anymore, so some guy figured out a way to drink on a floaty as long as you are not touching land legally... holy shitballs.....
Was at the beach with the kids last week. Played bachi(sp) ball with some friends and no drinking on the sand :|err. So can I stand in the surf and have a beer :)bulb ?

Hummmm.

That picture looks like a boat orgy.

S CP :D

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
I believe Alan Jackson played at that event this year. the only way to see the concert was in the water

·
Got Circus Midgets???
1,734 Posts
Looks like fun to me:))THumbsUp.

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
Was at the beach with the kids last week. Played bachi(sp) ball with some friends and no drinking on the sand :|err. So can I stand in the surf and have a beer :)bulb ?

Hummmm.

That picture looks like a boat orgy.

S CP :D
hmm..you'd have to carry the beer out there..so i suppose if you had it shipped in ....on a tube..you just might be ok! I agree, beaches around here suck because of the no alcohol thing.

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Would be cool if there was a FM station set up for the sage music. Kinda like a drive in. All the boats playin it.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hmm..you'd have to carry the beer out there..so i suppose if you had it shipped in ....on a tube..you just might be ok! I agree, beaches around here suck because of the no alcohol thing.
Im sure you can have a beer on the beach as long as it is unopened (Not sure, but makes sense) just walk out into the surf and crack it open! but then they will get you for open container as you get out to get another round,...or wonder where the trash is and get you for littering! lol

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
Im sure you can have a beer on the beach as long as it is unopened (Not sure, but makes sense) just walk out into the surf and crack it open! but then they will get you for open container as you get out to get another round,...or wonder where the trash is and get you for littering! lol
Naah, have a trashcan set up on the tube..drink..throw your empties on there...pay someone to haul it out to sea..you're good!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts