Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys

Looking for feedback on Armando's before I order. Has anyone bought a steel pan from him, how was the QUALITY and service.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Can't say enough....

Hi Guys

Looking for feedback on Armando's before I order. Has anyone bought a steel pan from him, how was the QUALITY and service.
The quality and service are off the scale.... Armando is just a "little guy" in the business sense, but his skills and knowledge are second to no one..... I'm not sure exactly how long he worked for the original owner at Aviad, but I'm thinking it must have been a couple of decades or longer... His shop was somewhere around Slauson and Santa Fe, south of downtown LA, and he moved to El Paso in the last couple of years... Cool guy, very knowledgeable, and actually quite reasonable on his prices for what you're getting. I can say, without a doubt, his pans, trays, and pick ups WORK...
I would rate him at 5 stars, on a 5 star scale....:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp
Ray
PS he also does repairs, somewhat of an "oil pan window" expert!!!!

·
Some guy
3,615 Posts
Hi Guys

His stuff is good, I have bought quite a few from him, plan on waiting longer than what you are told to get the pan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts