Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like my computer is having an issue or two searching the net today.
I was looking for the video of Palin on the News desk on SNL anyone have a link to it ?

Thanks......

Sleeper CP

Black men for Palin Charter member :D ;)

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
We watched it on YouTube yesterday. No link, I'm at work, sorry. Pretty good though. She's got a great sense of humor.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Am I the only one that thinks that girl (Palin) has rhythm during that rap song.

I think it's interesting that the director cut away from her as she was hitting the beat. I'd bet anything if she was looking like a dork they would have kept the camera on her, but she was looking cool and they thought ...we can't have that ,cut away cut away she's looking cool. Just a thought :)bulb

Sleeper CP

Big Inch Ford Lover

Black men for Palin Charter member :D

G

·
Am I the only one that thinks that girl (Palin) has rhythm during that rap song.

I think it's interesting that the director cut away from her as she was hitting the beat. I'd bet anything if she was looking like a dork they would have kept the camera on her, but she was looking cool and they thought ...we can't have that ,cut away cut away she's looking cool. Just a thought :)bulb

Sleeper CP

Big Inch Ford Lover

Black men for Palin Charter member :D

Not at all Jon. I mentioned in another thread that Palin looks like she can dance. She has great rhythm.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts