Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember seeing a thread a few weeks ago...cant find it....where someones pics vanished. I haven't tried to see mine for a few months until today. I was hoping to find a shot of my boat with my bow #'s so I can have Cyco designs make me some new ones. It says I have 46 pics...but when I click on the album....they are all blank...its like there there...but it wont let me see em. Am I the only one suffering from STEALTH pics.:)sphss

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
My avitar picture thingy don't work. If ya look at profile its there, but not when I post...

Is it cuz I am new?

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
My avitar picture thingy don't work. If ya look at profile its there, but not when I post...

Is it cuz I am new?
No, it didn't like the gif format. I made a jpg out of it for you.

I've reported the thread to admin for the other issues. :)

·
PB Administrator
1,205 Posts
I will look into the GIF issue. There have been several separate issues with the photos. The issue with the attachments is mostly resolved. There are a few missing from the date range of the 23rd of December to the 27th of December for reasons that only the internet gremlins can explain. The missing user album photos is a larger issue and may not be resolvable. I didn't realize the problem existed until recently and the period of time it affected is outside of my backup range. People did report this problem earlier but I mistakenly thought they were talking about the post attachment problem. I have a few backups left to comb through but it's not looking good. (note: this only affects profile picture albums, not the photo albums in the gallery. To be honest I didn't realize anyone was really using the profile pic section until recently. I don't look there often.)

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
i noticed if i quote a post that has a pic in it, it just puts a garbled bit of text at the top of my post as well. Not sure if its related..:)sphss

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
I will look into the GIF issue. There have been several separate issues with the photos. The issue with the attachments is mostly resolved. There are a few missing from the date range of the 23rd of December to the 27th of December for reasons that only the internet gremlins can explain. The missing user album photos is a larger issue and may not be resolvable. I didn't realize the problem existed until recently and the period of time it affected is outside of my backup range. People did report this problem earlier but I mistakenly thought they were talking about the post attachment problem. I have a few backups left to comb through but it's not looking good. (note: this only affects profile picture albums, not the photo albums in the gallery. To be honest I didn't realize anyone was really using the profile pic section until recently. I don't look there often.)
Craig it was a bit strange on the gif. I tried to open the gif in Photoshop and no-go, didn't like the file. So I just did a screenshot off the admin screen (she had it as her profile pic) and opened that in photoshop and cropped it. There is always a workaround (well usually) just was weird one.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Yep, my albums are all jacked up. I was trying to post a very important picture and I was unable to as well as see many of my other pictures.

Any fix yet?

Brian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts