Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
link

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/02/11/marino.home.invasion.KVOA

Those guys completely chickened out once they found out they had to deal with an armed homeowner. Even armed with weapons and superior numbers, criminals are always cowards at heart

IMHO everyone should be a gun owner...

BTW

They certainly didn’t do there homework, I have a complete system as this resident has, i'll post pictures later tonight, but if you really looked closely you would be able to see them.

My cameras have night vision and sound, 4 cameras cover my entire front and sides.

$500.00 can get you a nice system on hard drive; i think costco sells them now.

My neighbor bought this system and just upgraded two cameras to super night vision, he bought the cameras on ebay for 100.00 each=$700.00 total, not bad if you would like to make the news in your neighborhood :)

·
Lovin' IT!
857 Posts

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,102 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
If it was drug related its a shame there wasn't 4 dead suspects and one dead "victim." If it wasn't and was just a random act of violence, outstanding job by the homeowner. And as a side note, the suspect wasn't armed with an AK-47, that was an AR-15 variant with a 20 or 30 round magazine.

·
Don't judge me monkey...
705 Posts
I don't see how those 2 shots than entered the front windsheild didn't hit the driver...they looked to be right on target...damn:)devil

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Only 2 apppeared armed, the other 2 appeared to be simply stupid, and yes, those were not Kalishnakovs.

Too bad the homeowner kept missing, excpet a NICE grouping on the car windshield, right in front of the driver, who was likely shiPPing himself. :)

Too bad 9mm & .357 tend to ricochet off instead of going thru.

.45 might have kept the car where it was.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.