Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Republicans in the Wisconsin Senate passed a resolution Thursday calling for police to take 14 Democrats into custody for contempt after they fled to Illinois to avoid voting on a bill that would strip public-sector unions of nearly all their collective bargaining rights.
Republicans voted 19-0 to give Democrats until 4 p.m. Thursday to return to the chamber or be found "in contempt and disorderly behavior."

Senate GOP in Wisconsin Order Police to Take AWOL Dems Into Custody - FoxNews.com

:clapping:I like it!

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
Bravo!!!!!!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Il s'agit de damnés de temps!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
And these liberals thought the mid-term elections was the last shellacking they would see from a well awakened America.

America is going to paraphrase Al Pacino from the movie "Scent of a Woman" in stating the obvious:
"I'm just getting started!"

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
I wonder if they are gonna let the dogs out on 'em......Run 'em to ground!!!!

Toby Keith is gonna be singin' "Whiskey for my Men, Beer for my Horses".....:)devil

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
All they need is one of them to put the vote to the floor. When the cops get them and haul one in it is over. Either that or a lot of pink slips are going out.:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Leftist cowards and scum,They need tarred and feathered.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Why all the hate about a few politicians in Wisconsin who are trying to deal with a local issue there that has nothing to do with 99% of the people here ??? Hate anything, anywhere, anytime is a sign of a mental disorder. :cuckoo:

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
Why all the hate about a few politicians in Wisconsin who are trying to deal with a local issue there that has nothing to do with 99% of the people here ??? Hate anything, anywhere, anytime is a sign of a mental disorder. :cuckoo:
I believe it's called accountability. They were voted in and get paid to do a job...

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
I'm kinda confused...I have a job..go to work..i still have a job...
About the time i just don't show up for work...don't call in..couple days..unless i have have a bail receipt or a well written note from a doctor..... i'm lookin for another job...
Double standards...just another thing on the "list of changes"

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
If these were republicans hiding from and shirking their duties as elected officials, you would be the first to scream bloody murder and it would be front page news on every liberal rag and tv news show in the country. Since they are coward democrats you stand firmly behind them in their cowardice. Who is surprised?

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Leftist cowards and scum,They need tarred and feathered.
Old school: public hanging for treason.:)devil

Woulda never thought I'd live to see the day where a State legislature would actually go after their own. Kudos.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
If these were republicans hiding from and shirking their duties as elected officials, you would be the first to scream bloody murder and it would be front page news on every liberal rag and tv news show in the country. Since they are coward democrats you stand firmly behind them in their cowardice. Who is surprised?

No I wouldn't really care.. Anyway, the Republicans, even Abe Linclon, have done this same tactic before. Interesting history on this tactic.

Read this:

Skipping Town: Tried-and-True Tactical Trick - WSJ.com

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
LOL Frog march that trash back into the building!:p

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
A quote from your link:

about an incident in which more than 50 Texas Democratic legislators fled temporarily to Oklahoma, New Mexico and even Mexico in 2003.

Now that's a plan i really like:)devil

And if they manage to make it back to the border alive they best have proper id because keeping out illegals is of the highest priority...:p

1 - 20 of 66 Posts