Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Willow Valley / Palmdale
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to share this with those of you who suffer from Arthrits pain.

My wife has had hand, wrist, and elbow joint pain for years. The last year it has become worse. Mostly in the evening. She has begun to lose sleep. One night while surfing the net, because she could not sleep, she ran across some websites talking about "NightShade" vegatables and joint pain. We had never heard of this.

It was hard but she eliminated Night Shade vegables from her diet and she is for the most part pain free. Occasional flare ups. She thinks it is a miracle. If she eats the wrong food the pain is back withing hours. She feels it is like a miracle and is pissed the Dr's never told her about it. So I just want to pass it on.

Night Shade Vegetable are:

Potatoes
Tomotatos
Bell Peppers
Chilie's
and more.

It has been real hard to eliminate these foods from her diet bet worth it. No hot sauce, chile, french fries, pizza, hash browns, spaghetti, spiced food etc. Salt and pepper is OK. You have to way what is the pain worth to you. It works for her and maybe you to.

Good Luck

·
Banned
3,397 Posts

My wife has had hand, wrist, and elbow joint pain for years. The last year it has become worse. Mostly in the evening. She has begun to lose sleep. One night while surfing the net, because she could not sleep, she ran across some websites talking about "NightShade" vegatables and joint pain. We had never heard of this.

It was hard but she eliminated Night Shade vegables from her diet and she is for the most part pain free. Occasional flare ups. She thinks it is a miracle. If she eats the wrong food the pain is back withing hours. She feels it is like a miracle and is pissed the Dr's never told her about it. So I just want to pass it on.

Potatoes
Tomotatos
Bell Peppers
Chilie's
and more.

It has been real hard to eliminate these foods from her diet bet worth it. No hot sauce, chile, french fries, pizza, hash browns, spaghetti, spiced food etc. Salt and pepper is OK. You have to way what is the pain worth to you. It works for her and maybe you to.

Good Luck
Great......All the veggies I like.......Why couldn't squash or Brussel sprouts be on the list?:)eh:):angry::D

·
Registered
1,229 Posts

Potatoes
Tomotatos
Bell Peppers
Chilie's
and more.

Good Luck

For the most part regular Dr. don't know that shit, not all, but a good majority.

Might want to take a look at Astaxanthin (about 12 mg/day) and Cissus RX both have good research behind them.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
I have recently been diagnosed with arthritis in my left hip which is killing me to walk on right now. Sure would be hard to give up some of those veggies though but may have to try it for a period of time to see if it works or not.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts

Potatoes
Tomotatos
Bell Peppers
Chilie's
and more.

Good Luck
That's not fair.:bangmyhead: I actually use hot peppers for pain relief, the hot part releases endorphins and reduce pain when no other things can be taken (like aspirin just before surgery).

I've managed to get off the Vicodin, once for almost two weeks, now again for two days. The MMJ is a real lifesaver, especially now that I've found the right dosage (very very small).:wink2:

Mainstream doctors usually know little about alternative medicine - my spine doc can't help my back near as well as my chiropractor, my orthopedic surgeon prescribed MMJ because I found it, not him, and as for trigger foods, good luck. Did she see a naturepath? I've known potatoes could cause issues for a while, my mom had to quit eating them about two decades ago - and she's full blooded Irish, so that was really hard.

At least bacon wasn't on the list....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts