Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the Chargers are more deserving of a play off spot then the Broncos are.

I love my Broncos but the Chargers have done everything they can the past few weeks to win a seat in the playoffs and the Broncos have done everything to let them have it.

:sad

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
I think the Chargers are more deserving of a play off spot then the Broncos are.

I love my Broncos but the Chargers have done everything they can the past few weeks to win a seat in the playoffs and the Broncos have done everything to let them have it.

Broncos fan here as well but remember we have alot of guys hurt right now, especially our running backs. It aint gonna be easy in San Diego.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I am a long time Denver Fan. What everyone is forgetting is the they weren't supposed to do anything this year. The defence sux. anyone that has a running game will run at will on them. Denver has had to out score everyone. With all the injuries at the running back position has not helped at all. As far as SD deserving it more. I don't think so. SD has been all over the place this year. They were the team that was supposed to win the division. Next week will tell.

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
As some know who talked to me yesterday i was sick to my stomach after the game yesterday. We have lost the last 4 of 5 games, no reason for that. Like danny said there doing everything to give the west away. I aint giving up on them but jesus h christ.........................................

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
As some know who talked to me yesterday i was sick to my stomach after the game yesterday. We have lost the last 4 of 5 games, no reason for that. Like danny said there doing everything to give the west away. I aint giving up on them but jesus h christ.........................................
Denver has one more win than they should anyhow so I think its deservingly perfect that it has come to this.....

·
DRIVE4SHOW-PUTT4$$$
647 Posts
Denver has one more win than they should anyhow so I think its deservingly perfect that it has come to this.....
your right brotha.......div. should already be ours,chargers are peaking at the right time:)devilGO BOLTS

·
Registered
3,616 Posts

Since they both have such sucky records, the best that can be said, is that sunday night's winner will be less undeserving of a playoff spot.:)hand

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Since they both have such sucky records, the best that can be said, is that sunday night's winner will be less undeserving of a playoff spot.:)hand
What about Arizona.......I am really screwed up Denver is my AFC team and Arizona is my NFC. I am used to let downs and have lower expectations for both.

GO DENVER
Go ARIZONA

·
waiting sucks
981 Posts
Come on Broncos! (if they win the Colts will then play them- i think) Colts have a better shot at beating them than they do San Diego.

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
ha ha:D

Im so suprised boatfloating has yet to put in his 15 cents into this thread:)sphss

1 - 14 of 14 Posts