Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
Sweet. Just started it in another window...

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
"How to buy a used boat" just went up. Great interview kicking off with Greg Shoemaker...

Click here... www.performanceboats.com
Boy does Greg bring back memories from the early 80's. I went to high school with his cousins by marriage, the Benjamins. We used to watch him race at Lake Ming and go on rides with him in Glamis. He was the 1st person I seen that could make a buggy do a wheely. When I bought my first boat, a 18' Anthony, as soon as I got it home. Rick and Jeff were there and throwing my interior on the grass. They said there cousin had a guy next to his shop in Anaheim that did upholstery next door and I needed a upgrade. Turns out it was Cliff Lotz who later started Caliber 1 boats. The boat came out great and Greg worked on the motor / jet many times. Man, does time fly quickly. :(

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
Great article all in all. I wonder how well that Schiada moves out with that jet? :D

I really like the video format. I can keep it running in the background while doing "work"...

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Greg is a natural. He did an excellent job especially
without a script. Somebody in Hollywood should sign
him up as the next Redford while he still has all his hair
and charming qualities.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Hey Froggy

Does Rick have a Xmas album out yet?

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
Hey Froggy

Does Rick have a Xmas album out yet?
It's everywhere Chris... everywhere. Jordy tried to warn you...

Gotta be careful when it comes to Rick Astley talk around here... :D

The good news is, Tom Brown is on here, and I have the attention span of a sixth grader on meth, so your now infamous sig line will fall to the wayside as soon as Tom gets hopped up on Molson and starts posting tomorrow...

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Thats some good info...but they may want to modify the description of the boat on the sidebar, it says its an Olds/455, pretty big heads for a 455!!!:confused:

·
In Spite of Ourselves
467 Posts
The good news is, Tom Brown is on here, and I have the attention span of a sixth grader on meth, so your now infamous sig line will fall to the wayside as soon as Tom gets hopped up on Molson and starts posting tomorrow...
LMFAO....^^^^^

Oh and the video was very informative.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts