Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does any one listen to a three year nebwy in jets??? Someone is going to get hurt, burnt or scalded listening to this individual!!!

Mike, go ahead and graywater this. I am just trying to keep someone from getting hurt:)hand:)hand

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Why does any one listen to a three year nebwy in jets??? Someone is going to get hurt, burnt or scalded listening to this individual!!!

Mike, go ahead and graywater this. I am just trying to keep someone from getting hurt:)hand:)hand

What'd I do????;)

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
And why do people take the internet so seriously?

Someone, I forget who, had a great sig. It basically said don’t believe shit you read on the internet unless you have verified it to be true yourself. Truer sentiments of the internet have never been spoken.

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts

If you've got the stones to bad-mouth this 'individual' why not name him? Perhaps you're more interested in talking shitt than preventing someone from getting hurt, burnt, or scalded.

·
Registered
981 Posts
What'd I do????;)
Shouldn't the question be, "What DIDN'T I do?" :D;):)hand:)hand

Think I missed something somewhere, or maybe it's just these painkillers messing with me. What did I miss Tim? PM me...

·
Administrator
16,874 Posts
I moved this here and there is already one of these threads moved here to die.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts