Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ask Robby DeVine how he "screwed" his dad - Bob out of his boats, his business, and his lively-hood before Bob passed away! I don't
know how he sleeps at night. Karma is a tough deal !!

Kelly Miller

·
SE-177 "Just for Grins"
38 Posts
Bob and Robbie

Please Mr. Huff and Puff,
Please don't take this any farther. Please understand also, father and son business problems, as well as personal problems can cause massive riff's in even the closet of families! I'm certain that you know this and I am also certain that your comments come from the pain of loosing your friend. The Divines were my friends also and Bob's passing was an enormous shock to me too. I love the Divine family, as do many, many other racers love them too, and I'm certain you loved Bob also. PLEASE don't do this to the memory of your / OUR friend.
The entire Divine family deserves the time and space to grieve, mend and come to grips with their lose.
This a very sad time for all us that knew Bob and his family. We all feel your pain.
PLEASE SIR, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR, NOR THE TIME FOR ANYONE to mention such sensitive, personal and very private family matters ESPECIALLY IN THIS FORMAT.
Thank you, as always, Gary.

·
Administrator
16,874 Posts
Ask Robby DeVine how he "screwed" his dad - Bob out of his boats, his business, and his lively-hood before Bob passed away! I don't
know how he sleeps at night. Karma is a tough deal !!

Kelly Miller
What is the point to posting this?

Not going to delete it but it does not belong in the v-drive tech section.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.