Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it seems Syrian leader Assad got obama's number from Russian President Putin... Assad has now announced any chemical weapons deal MUST wait until obama agrees to quit arming the rebel terrorists in Syria... Is there to be any limit of how many 3rd world shitholes take obama's lunch money??? I guess "Once a wimp, always a wimp"..... It is becoming quite clear just how useless the asshat in the WH truly is after Putin made him look like a circus clown. So who will Putin call next to put the arm on obama for some sort of demand or condition??? I'm surprised Assad didn't demand billions of American aid to rebuild his Country.... So, will obama cave in again??? You bet. Remember, the Kenyan is a man without honor.... If obama caves in to this demand I wonder how long it will take the rebel Muslim Brotherhood to put a reward on his head?? Hey, now that has possibilities after he gave them just enough small arms and bullets to rile up Assad, and then cut them off after they got started overthrowing the Assad Gov't.... But then again, it's just another mid east ally obama has abandoned... I'm sure the Muslim Brotherhood knew better than to trust the trader to his own Country..
Now obama is really shitting bricks, there is no way he can play this one off...
Ray

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
Won't be long before everyone is crapping on us.

Because they can.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Well, he just cut the Navy by 30%, weakening our defenses by that!! He's trying to disarm the populous! It's almost like he's hoping for someone to invade us.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Someone??

Well, he just cut the Navy by 30%, weakening our defenses by that!! He's trying to disarm the populous! It's almost like he's hoping for someone to invade us.
He is well on his way to complete HIS invasion of the US of A.. Add up him, Soros, the commies and the muzzie brotherhood at the WH on a regular basis. Then throw in the "progressives" he uses for advisors, and we're just about invaded.... Soros knew he could never conquer us militarily so he put his puppet in office to destroy our economy, which will eventually roll into a Military that is a shadow of it's once feared status and unable to wage war because of lack of funds... Yep, we're already invaded....
Ray

1 - 5 of 5 Posts